Mapping Your Future welcomes back Michigan Guaranty Agency
April 12, 2012
Mapping Your Future welcomes the Michigan Guaranty Agency (MGA) back as Sponsor of Mapping Your Future.
MGA’s sponsorship of Mapping Your Future underwrites Participating Membership for postsecondary schools located within the state of Michigan. By supporting Mapping Your Future, Sponsors provide important college access, financial aid, default prevention, and financial literacy information and services to the schools and students in their respective states.
Through this sponsorship, schools located in Michigan receive the following benefits:
- 22 types of student counseling sessions, including five counseling sessions that go beyond regulatory requirements:
- Financial Literacy
- Grace Period and Repayment
- Loan Management
- Non-Traditional Student
- Private Loan
- School portal for data retrieval, management and reporting
- Storage of archived records
- ExitExpress and SchoolExpress (automated retrieval)
- Default Prevention Tools
- Ability to enable website integration of counseling
- Ability to enable website integration of calculators
- Retrieval of updated student data (from counseling)
- Customized counseling (adding some school-specific content, determine questions, regulatory required information)
- Access to member-only services for free or at a low-cost. This includes members-only training and MappingXpress, a new document collection service.
Contact the Mapping Your Future staff at (573) 796-3730 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.