June tasks for high school seniors
By Beth Ziehmer
June 04, 2019
During your senior year, you finalized your college choice. This year was filled with admission applications, scholarship essays, financial aid information, and lots of deadlines. Congratulations on your accomplishments!
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of June:
- Plan for college transportation.
- Notify your high school guidance office of your college selection and any scholarships received.
- Follow up with the financial aid office to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Attend or register to attend college orientation.
- Make sure thank you notes for graduation gifts are written.
- Review the college packing list and start collecting items needed for the fall.
- Work with your parents or guardians on things that you need to know how to do, or how to do better, while at college, like doing laundry, taking care of your car, balancing your bank account.