March tasks for high school seniors
By Beth Ziehmer
March 01, 2018
As your senior year winds down, make sure to complete the necessary admission applications, scholarship essays, and financial aid information – keeping in mind the necessary deadlines. Don't let yourself become overwhelmed with the tasks at hand, but continue to progress through your to do list.
Below are the tasks you should complete during the month of March:
- Check with the financial aid offices to ensure your paperwork is complete. Submit tax forms if they request them.
- Narrow your school choices and make campus visits.
- Be on the lookout for acceptance letters.
- Complete scholarship applications.
- Start looking for summer jobs.