Updating the 2023-24 interest rates
By Beth Ziehmer
May 31, 2023
The cost of borrowing student loans is getting more expensive. At a time when some student loan borrowers may be nearing the resumption of student loan payments, new borrowers will be facing higher interest rates with their loans.
To help students know the upcoming July 1 interest rates, Mapping Your Future staff recently updated several references to interest rates. The new rates were announced in a May 16 Electronic Announcement.
Updates were completed on the:
- Printable Student Loan Interest Rate chart covering Direct Loan, Direct PLUS, and Perkins Loan interest rates.
- Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loan interest rates page
- Direct PLUS Loans for graduate and professional students page
- Direct PLUS Loans for parents page
- Direct Loan entrance counseling presentation, available in the Member Resources section of the Access Area
Contact the Mapping Your Future staff with questions at email@example.com or (800) 374-4072.